Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A New Adventure


Once again, too many long months and no blog. Since then, I got a job at Mountain America and was working there as well as a car wash, Fabulous Freddy's. I was really stressed out from planning the wedding and not being able to see Kurt when I could, since both our schedules are totally different. So I quit Fabulous Freddy's and now have the mornings to myself while Kurt is at school. So hopefully now, I will write more on my blog. (doubt it)
The wedding is in 10 days and I am so excited! As for this week, I get to see KJ on Friday!! Woo Hoo! Party! Kristin and KJ are coming to St. George on Friday because I will be going through the St George temple on Saturday to get my endownments out.
I had 2 bridal showers this past weekend, and it felt like Christmas putting everything in our apartment. Each day that is gets closer, it feels more like we are already married. My mother bought us a T.V. and I surprised Kurt by not telling him and he loves it! We got to watch the second session of conference on it. It feels more at home. I am starting to move my things in each day, since I will be heading back to Draper this up coming Sunday until the wedding. So when we come back from our little honeymoon in Park City, I will already be moved in.
Kurt is the greatest fiance slash future husband I could ever ask for. He makes me so happy and I can not wait to be able to be sealed to him for eternity. I am so blessed to have found a guy who has everything that I've ever wanted. We spend every waking moment with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment