Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lovin Lif3


I have been living in St. George for a month now, and it is so awesome! I just got a job working at Fabulous Freddies, a car wash. I start tomorrow! I am super excited about it! I bought a car, a black Mazda 3, I absolutely love it and love driving it. I went home for about a week, and in the past, I loved going home. But while I was there, I just wanted to be back in St George. Last week, there was a basketball camp going on for the high schools and I was a score keeper. My days were super long, but I got paid for it, so who is to complain? A ref asked for my number, turns out he is 32, so that is a no go for me! Thankfully he lives in Salt Lake. I also drove to Lake Powell on Friday to meet up with Tim and Kaysie and her family for the weekend. It was super fun and I can't wait to go back in 2 weeks with my family! I miss little pumpkin pie KJ! :( I am having so much fun meeting new people each day and meeting the people in my ward. My ward is so great and I just got called to be on the activities committee. That will be way fun I think. Life is just going so great, and I love the summer! I love St George! I am so grateful for the blessings in my life and the way it has all turned out. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment