Monday, September 7, 2009

ALOHA!!







Well, I finally it! After the one hell of a summer, an hour flight to Seattle, a 15 hour lay over, and another 6 hour flight. My cute new friends who have replaced my old college parents, (since they also replaced me too :( ) picked me up at the airport and stuffed me in their car. Since it was Sunday, they had church, while I chilled at their home. Later that night we ate at the cafe. Afterwards, I decided to go meet some kids. So I walked up to 2 boys and and told them I just moved here and if they were doing anything tonight. So I ended up just chilling with them all night long. They are about 6 of them who are way chill.
On Labor day, Erika, JJ, Bria, and I went to Sunset beach. It was a beautiful day outside! I got some sun! The water was fantastic! During all of this wonderful fun, I was in the process of finding a place. Well turns out, Erika's friend knew of someone who was not coming back and needed to sell her contract. So I jumped on it. It is a sick place on Laie Point, which means the Ocean is my backyard. It is called the A-Frame, in which I guess it is the place to be. (which I can tell why) I will be sharing a california king bed with someone, a nice big closet and bathroom. Their are about 5 other girls in this house. It makes me want to live here forever! The deck, is my favorite part! Just plop your bootch on a chair and listening to the waves crashing on the shore!
It is so gorgous! It is also about a ten minute walk from campus, which is the nice thing. Now I can work off all that fat. Tim, you should try it sometime. It's called exercise.
I am also coming to realize that I am not up to date with the time change. It's dark here at like 730ish, and I am totally thinking it's time to go to bed. It feels like 11 or so. I am about ready to go get ready for bed and just crash. My roommates would probably think I was crazy if I went to bed so early! My roommates are pretty chill, have only met two of them, but they look much much younger than they really are. They are 25 and 26. The other roommates are like 22, 24ish. And here I am, 19 year old innocent girl.

3 comments:

  1. Ambular!!! We miss you so, so much! I'm so glad that things are working out for you, and that you found an awesome place to live!! I wish we could come visit. Have lots of fun and miss us lots, because we miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amber, you are attempting to combine two things you know NOTHING about: walking and GOING to class. im pretty sure we will be witnessing history.

    p.s. are your roommates hot?

    -timmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s.s. i feel very very sorry for anyone who shares a bed with you. peeeeee-youuuuu.

    ReplyDelete