Tuesday, April 6, 2010

S~P~R~I~N~G and stil snow :(


BABY KJ!



Counting down the school days begins...1 Month, 4 weeks, 9 classes. It really isn't as bad as I make it sound, photography is fun and I like learning new things that will help me out in my future in photography. Last week we got to learn how to develop pictures in the dark room. It is pretty interesting if you ask me. I have however, been slacking a little bit in that class with my homework.
Other than school, my life is a bliss. I love my little KJ to death, he is my favoritist nephew! And I love capturing pictures of him, for you never know what kinds of faces and expressions he is going to pull. He does however tend to throw up on my from time to time. I swear its like i have this piece of paper stapled to my face saying: Keith, I like when you throw up all over me, its not a big deal. My clothes don't matter. Please, I would prefer if you threw up on me today, it would really make my day. Or something similiar to that. But whatever that stupid sign says, I love him all the same.
Still not in the house yet, but it is coming along great! We have a couch!! Woo-hoo!! Something to sit on that I wont break or bend. This past weekend, Katie, mom, Jus, Jackson, and I had a sleepover on that massive couch. Surprisingly we all fit! Oh and Nilly too. On top of that, we got a huge screen T.V. that we were having a marathon of movies. Lots of fun!
About a week in a half ago, I started hanging out with this kid named Cody. He is my sisters brother-in laws wifes cousin. Try saying that 5 times. They brought him over to meet him, for I have known of him for about a year now, when he returned hom from his mission and she has been wanting to set me up with him ever since. In which I never declined, just never got around to it. Anyway, not the point. We have talked every day since and have hung out a few times in betweeen. He is a really sweat and nice kid. Only time will tell what happens next.
As for the other half of my life, work, it is fine. I am thinking of dropping down to 4 days a week, instead of the 5 that I am currently at right now. We'll see.
I am sick of this snow! So ready for S~P~R~I~N~G!!

No comments:

Post a Comment