Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happenings In The Past Week

I finished up my first year of college at Dixie State in St. George. I made lots of new friends, and hope to keep in contact with many of them. I was really excited to come home, only to find out, I had no one to hang out with, because either they were still in St. George, or moved back to their hometowns. I passed almost all of my classes, however did receive credit for all of them. I am on my way to finishing up my associates degree.
Now that I am home, with my wonderful family, I am in search of a job for the summer. I just applied to Buckle, for the second time, hopefully the results will turn out positive! I desperately need to find a job, because I have no life. Eating and sleeping take up most of the hours in my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment